Friday, June 8, 2007

Introduction to Revision Piece

For the revision piece I have decided to choose a timed write. The piece isn’t really that bad, but I missed the point of the assignment. We were told to analyze a film and then tell how the film changed our views about non-conformity. I analyzed the film well, but unfortunately left out the most crucial part of the assignment. I am keeping the essay mostly the way it is, but I am inserting a paragraph to actually complete it. Although I feel that all of my writings could do with a good revision, this one bothered me the most since I could’ve easily solved the problem by just thoroughly reading the assignment. Our instructors have told us that following the instructors is vital and I unfortunately have had a problem with that on all of the assignments.

No comments: